Saturday, December 28, 2013

Free Tax Advice For the Independent Contractor

A few common occupations that receive a 1099-MISC are sub-contractors, real estate brokers and insurance agents. Independent contractors who have their income reported on a 1099-MISC are considered self-employed by the IRS, and are responsible for paying their own taxes. In this article we will look at free tax advice for the independent contractor. READ MORE